Friday, June 22, 2007

22 June 2007

This week was spent doing homework, and out of boredom I started doodling on my Math working notepad (a colourful stack of construction paper to make math less boring).




Wahaha:)

Zoom in first 5. You can see I started with just plain ugly smileys but after the 2 I got into the mood of drawing faces. I love the eyes.
woohoo. And no more space.

I had a weird weird weird and scary dream this morning. I dreamed that the school at Malan Rd was undergoing some construction work, and somehow the clouds were full of the building materials.

I was walking on the track beside the canteen when it started to rain red sand on me. Luckily I was holding on to a tee shirt so I covered myself with it. Then I looked across the field and I saw a cloud full of grey sand, and one with small rocks! Then I started to run and I heard screams from the bangla workers as the rocks fell on them.

I saw Guo Lao Shi and Mrs Lim together so I told them one of the workers might have died under the falling rocks, then I forgot what happened.

Anyway after that the 3 of us were walking up the staircase when we saw some stuffs on the floor. Then Mrs Lim pointed out a lizard which was shaped exactly like a recorder (the pri school recorder), then I was totally grossed out and said byebye and went off. Then I came to the sink and saw a smaller recorder lizard at the drainhole. Then Janice came by to wash her hands and I told her about it, but she didn't believe me.

I waited so the liazrd would move and she would believe me, but the darn lizard didn't and I got pissed off and grossed out and went off. Then when I was quite far, I heard Janice yelling, "Wai Min, Zhen de shi lizard leh!"

End.

I feel so grossed out while typing the lizard part man.

Sonjia dreamt about me:

chapter 3:

the queer classroom maybe i miss el camp too much. anyway the setting is a classroom. it's filled with elddians sec2, 3 & 4. most of them are crowding around the computer. i decide i want to go to the loo so i walk to the door. then i notice waimin in her unicorn tee looking very sad. so i ask her what's up. she doesn't really answer the question but she says she's okay. after awhile of talking to waimin i notice that olivia, who's sitting diagonally in front of waimin, is reading MY COPY OF PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. i can't quite remember what happens here. i think i find a photo on her table or something and discover that she has a secret boyfriend. then after awhile i find their pics together on friendster. you don't want to know the poses.

----------

Introducing Violent Veg.

They use a lot of puns, so you must have enough knowledge / intelligence to get what they are saying.

In case you don't know blackberry is the name/brand of a pda or whatever you call it.
:)
Thyme = time

leek = leap
You guys know what corn is right? No the edible corn, but a hard thing, most of the time on ur sole
I think you get it.
I think you get it too.
If you don't get this kill yourself.

-----------

Oh and I really like Wang Li Hong's Luo4 Ye4 Gui1 Gen1, as well as Eason's ai4 qing2 zhuan3 yi2 and Tanya+zhangzhengyue 's sinianshiyizhongbing.

Off to gift of reading meeting now. yelch.

Tatas.

Labels: