Wednesday, June 20, 2007

20 June 2007

This morning I woke up extremely early for my English Oral and arrived on the dot at 7.49. However as I approached the classroom, I spotted HB talking to someone, whom I later realised was Dora.

She scolded us for being late, and we said classblog said 7.50. Poor Zi Jia came after us even though she arrived first because she walked by the main gate. I was opposite school when I saw HB walking into the school. So by right, I should be the latest person.

In any case she scolded us a bit and we continued with oral after the extremely traumatising ordeal. I think it should be fine. Won't flunk, unless she was being biased against us.

After that I, as the HONOURARY MEMBER, went to help RVIC egt ready their stuffs for installation, even though I was quite slack. I spent the first part of the day with Si Hui, singing, walking, looking for Li Rui (to pass him __ ). Pity Jin Hwee wasn't there.

In any case, after that Mrs Chua brought Ethon, Keith and Jerlyn to school because it was Ethon's birthday. I LOVE MEIMEI. (Jerlyn) She is absolutely adorable but she's scared of enarly everyone except her mom (Mrs Chua) and their maid. I was hence extremely happy as after a while of hanging out, she even talked to me!

Ok while the rest were doing work/gossiping/slacking, I was taking care of the 3 kids with their maid, who's a real nice lady. I brought them to the library where Mdm Leong played with them too. And that was where Jerlyn started to be not afraid of me because I told them about monsters (they were reading a monster book) and explained to them stuff in the book.

You can jolly well imagine me talking in a cutesy teeny weeny voice.

Haha.