Friday, June 01, 2007

1 June 2007

OKay this morning went to the library to return my whole stack of thrillers and WAHAHA I SAW HUIMIN! Hui Min went, "Hey, HALLOW!" Damn cute.

And WAHAHAHA I LOVE WELFARE AND I GOT MY NEW WELFARE TEE:D But my mom asked me why there's like a tortoise on my back and I couldn't answer :( Anyway I love new welfare tee, having welfare outing soon! And I'm like friggingly looking forward to SC camp!

EL Camp should be fun too, did the proposals and everything already! Can't believe I wrote the proposal for the whole camp with the exceptions of a frigging 2 sections! Thanks to K.Y. & J.M. & D. for your help, and thanks to derek for offering to help (in the end he didn't get to help coz I finished everything already)!

I really have nothing to blog about, because I've been home these few days doing proposals! Whatever! Tmr's the meeting for sc camp!

Maybe I should use less exclamation marks? Ritchell (Ms Choong) says I am "excited" in my compositions and she was like "excited?!" and "excited again?!!" throughout my mid-yr exams essay whenever I put an !

Why!

Anyway, K is leaving gift. Aran asked me why. Bianche & Kheng both says its sad. But I don't feel very sad, because Kish will always be around whether or not she's in gift. In any case, I don't really feel that I am in gift now. So it's not affecting me- we can still go fly off bicycles whenever we like anyway!