19 May 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAH!
It was fun today! Wahahaa I set record I gave out 100 fliers in 45 minutes. Sze Kiat was lousy; when I was done he had more than half of it left. Anyway it was real cool watching the waterskiing thing, wanna try it!
And then Mun Kei, SK and I went to Mac's when we were done, and we were stoning there when SK's leg got numb and made it damn funny I videoed the second part which was not as funny :(
Then after a long long long wait, Aidah and gang arrived! We bowled for free, courtesy of Kish who paid for us. Aran came in after Aidah, then followed by SK. Damn it Aran played for the first time and he totally ruled it.
!!! *SULKS*
Then SK left, Aran left. Branden joined us (Kish, Munkei, Aidah & me) and we had hell lot of fun at the beach. I'm beginning to think Branden's funny!
I loved today!
It was fun today! Wahahaa I set record I gave out 100 fliers in 45 minutes. Sze Kiat was lousy; when I was done he had more than half of it left. Anyway it was real cool watching the waterskiing thing, wanna try it!
And then Mun Kei, SK and I went to Mac's when we were done, and we were stoning there when SK's leg got numb and made it damn funny I videoed the second part which was not as funny :(
Then after a long long long wait, Aidah and gang arrived! We bowled for free, courtesy of Kish who paid for us. Aran came in after Aidah, then followed by SK. Damn it Aran played for the first time and he totally ruled it.
!!! *SULKS*
Then SK left, Aran left. Branden joined us (Kish, Munkei, Aidah & me) and we had hell lot of fun at the beach. I'm beginning to think Branden's funny!
I loved today!
<< Home