Tuesday, May 15, 2007

15 May 2007

Photo-taking session was fun today! Haha.. Class photo-taking was so so, but damn lame! Hahaha:) Then after school I had RVIC photo-taking, followed by EL photo-taking then CCA. RVIC was damn nice can! I sat at front row as the honourary member of RVIC:) and EL was fun with all the props and sonj and jo!

Anyway, i was traumatised today. Still am. Since this morning.

Yups, and would like to say a big SORRY to zixiang because i was sleeping just now from 8-9 when zixiang called... My sibling picked up the call and I just slammed it down without hearing and went back to sleep because I was like in the middle of my doze. Sorry, didn't know it was you haha. And you can't blame me coz I am really tired and you called me in the MIDDLE of my sleep. I think poor zixiang called twice and i slammed it down twice. haha

But then after that I picked it up ok! After my bro got really pissed off, haha. Then I listen to him nag and nag then went back to sleep, and then he called AGAIN just when i was about to fall asleep. Thanks lor. But I am awake now alr to watch my DREAMS OF COLOURS!

I developed this habit of slamming down the phone without speaking recently only ok! It's a bad habit haha. It started when my sister's boyfriend kept calling our hs like there's no tomorrow -.- then once my sister was bathing, he called and i just slammed it down. After less than 3 minutes, he CALLED BACK again. Ah how come so free ah.