Quizzes! 2
I think I'm becoming a piece of lameshit. But never mind la, I'm bored ma. Amazing results, haha :)
| You Should Be An Aquarius |
What's good about you: philosophical and idealistic, you are a great thinker What's bad about you: you require a lot of space - it's hard to get close to you In love: you're quirky and playful, but you hate to be smothered In friendship, you're: likely to have many acquaintances and very few good friends Your ideal job: pilot, snow boarder, or science fiction writer Your sense of fashion: unconventional, unique outfits that turn heads You like to pig out on: anything with garlic or unique spices |
INDEED I'M AN AQUARIUS! haha.
| Never Date a Leo |
Dramatic, egotistical, and emotional - a Leo is way too high maintenance for you! And forget about a quick fling with an alluring Leo. It's either everything or nothing with this sign! Instead try dating: Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, or Cancer |
| Your Inner Blood Type is Type B |
You follow your own rules in life, even if you change the rules every day. Sure, you tend to be off the wall and unpredictable, but that's what makes you lovable. And even though you're a wild child, you have the tools to be a great success. You are able to concentrate intently - and make the impossible possible. You are most compatible with: B and AB Famous Type B's: Leonardo Di Caprio and |
INDEED I'M BLOODTYPE B! haha
Labels: Tests
<< Home