Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm nervous.

Never have I been so nervous for a competition, not even for debates, not even for SYF two years ago.

I can't sleep, it's it in less than 9 hours, and I'll be in school in another 5 hours' time. The clock is ticking, my adrenaline is pumping. Why am I so nervous? Could it be because I'm under tremendous stress as VP? Or could it simply be, that this is my last syf?

In any case, I would like to thank the following people for their well-wishes:
Jade
Bena
ASSHOZIJIA [2 missed calls(opps) and smses!]
Valerie
Jin Hwee
seniors
etc and my many darlings.

I was packing sweets for EL & the NCC boys who are helping us, and I was really like a factory worker, stony and shit. I didn't even hear the calls and smses. ASSHO called me twice leh, she wanted wish me good luck and ask me to sleep early! lao niang gan dong le.

THANKS PEOPLE. WE WILL DO OUR BEST.

Labels: