Wednesday, April 04, 2007

4 April 2007

Physics test today was actually quite ok, but too bad I didn't mug enough for it.

Yesterday we had SYF rehearsals, and of all things, I LEFT MY PHYSICS TEXTBOOK IN THE LT! When I was walking home I was like, eh wasn't I supposed to be holding something?, followed by OMG HOWHOWHOHOW.

In the end I was doing corrections and I fell asleep. I was doing Qns 1a i/ii, b (define conductors, insulators & induction) -.- Luckily I woke up at 1 am and I started reading some notes while eating instant noodles because I skipped the horrible dinner. Then I fell asleep again until 6am.

This morning I wanted to get my physics textbook from the LT but the GO people refused to let me draw keys for that. TOOT. I went back to class and asked Jing Jie to help me get (since hes from PA) and I forgot all about it, since I didn't hold any hopes that he's so kind to the extent that he will specially go and help me take.

AAAAhh!

But he did! *STUNNED*

In any case, the rehearsal yesterday was a total waste of time. Renee was doing 2 scenes in 4F and I had no lines in those 2 scenes. So Derek, Joshua, Yi Jin & Josephine and I were scribbling things on their whiteboard. Josie&I wrote something really naughty! HARHAR *KAWAIINEHHZ*

-----

CONGRATS CO FOR THE GWH!

Labels: