27 April 2007
Took Language Paper 1s today. I think I didn't do very well for English Paper this time, kind'a felt weird. The Chinese Paper was fine, though ying yong wen was weird too.
I feel so sick now, I just ate one whole box of cookies. I started eating it coz' I needed to munch on something and I just ate and ate until I suddenly realised I felt sick. Then, I looked in the box and there was less than half left, so I just forced myself to finish them. Ughh.
Anyway, yeaps, we got a bronze. Am not sad. I feel nothing. Maybe I expected it. Or maybe it didn't matter to me anymore. But in any case, its quite a tragic ending to my CCA life. EL cheerup, especially those who cried really hard that day. Don't worry for now ok, the people won't continue saying evil things about el after a while. And ya, as long as we're el, we wont let others talk bad about us. Because we're el.
And dear ariel, joshua gay and hester please don't cry! el's here.
And I don't know why I am so scary. I just said one sentence to mr e.t. and he's acting like I scolded him a pervert over the school PA system and threatened to burn down his house if he doesn't stop harassing *junior*. Like erm? I just said "can you pls stop disturbing my jnr?" very nicely. I was damn polite because I don't know him, and I had initially expected him to like come scream at me and accuse me of slandering him etc, but he didn't. Aww. in any case, I've done my part. I've protected my juniors and am now officially declared to be GAY MENACE the hero. So EL juniors if anything bad happens, GAY MENACE senior will always be around.
I don't know. This post is totally disorganised. I haven't blogged for days, and I have so many things to say, but I am sort'a stuck. I am tired, after a whole day of shopping after the 2 papers. My sister likes to abuse me by asking me to buy this buy that and NOT RETURN ME THE MONEY.
If you see this, it's time to return me the money you owe me. Umbrella, Bottles, Waffle, Bread, etc. Or you can choose to accumulate and buy me a nice bag.
Btw the way, the pull&bear bag is gone! :( Am sad. Sold out. Sigh, but I saw a nice bag in River Island. I dont like the clothes, didn't really look at them carefully. But THAT bag is nice. I will get that bag, and a plain tote frm Ink after mid-years. The Esprit one shall wait.
I feel sick. Bloated. URGH!
I feel so sick now, I just ate one whole box of cookies. I started eating it coz' I needed to munch on something and I just ate and ate until I suddenly realised I felt sick. Then, I looked in the box and there was less than half left, so I just forced myself to finish them. Ughh.
Anyway, yeaps, we got a bronze. Am not sad. I feel nothing. Maybe I expected it. Or maybe it didn't matter to me anymore. But in any case, its quite a tragic ending to my CCA life. EL cheerup, especially those who cried really hard that day. Don't worry for now ok, the people won't continue saying evil things about el after a while. And ya, as long as we're el, we wont let others talk bad about us. Because we're el.
And dear ariel, joshua gay and hester please don't cry! el's here.
And I don't know why I am so scary. I just said one sentence to mr e.t. and he's acting like I scolded him a pervert over the school PA system and threatened to burn down his house if he doesn't stop harassing *junior*. Like erm? I just said "can you pls stop disturbing my jnr?" very nicely. I was damn polite because I don't know him, and I had initially expected him to like come scream at me and accuse me of slandering him etc, but he didn't. Aww. in any case, I've done my part. I've protected my juniors and am now officially declared to be GAY MENACE the hero. So EL juniors if anything bad happens, GAY MENACE senior will always be around.
I don't know. This post is totally disorganised. I haven't blogged for days, and I have so many things to say, but I am sort'a stuck. I am tired, after a whole day of shopping after the 2 papers. My sister likes to abuse me by asking me to buy this buy that and NOT RETURN ME THE MONEY.
If you see this, it's time to return me the money you owe me. Umbrella, Bottles, Waffle, Bread, etc. Or you can choose to accumulate and buy me a nice bag.
Btw the way, the pull&bear bag is gone! :( Am sad. Sold out. Sigh, but I saw a nice bag in River Island. I dont like the clothes, didn't really look at them carefully. But THAT bag is nice. I will get that bag, and a plain tote frm Ink after mid-years. The Esprit one shall wait.
I feel sick. Bloated. URGH!
<< Home