Sunday, April 15, 2007

15 April 2007

HAPPY (16th )BIRTHDAY KHENG HWEE!

-----

I spent like 3 hours drawing 3 Physics Practical diagrams, which really goes to show I am terrible at drawing electric fields free hand. That's kind of sad, considering I got an A for my previous practical's drawing. This is really going to be so unfortunate, to get a C after your previous A.

And I have one more to finish. Ughh.

As I was doing Physics (and got bored of doing it), I suddenly remembered everything. I suddenly miss EL so much. And I suddenly miss Welfare too.

I will miss our (clare, ys, dianfeng& zixiang plus me) gossiping sessions at Welfare Chalet about RV's infamous pair of high-profile best friends, cutie & chiobu. Hehehh. I will miss arguing with DianFeng and yelling his name from 4B. I will miss bullying zi xiang and laughing at his "WO YOU FA BAO". I will miss clare's blurness, and yishuen's bu-yao-lian-ness. WELFARE SEC4S!