12 April 2007
Congrats, Band, for their Gold.
Yesterday after our SYF, we (joe, christofu, eileen, ariel, grace, hester, olivia, eileen, yining, derek, michelle, winnie, lengshan and I) went to Changing Appetites at Marina Square for lunch. The food was great, and Cookie Monster rocked:) Eileen, Joe and I shared food hehehh:) Ordered Calamari Rings, Cookie Monster and Doryfish, nice:)
After that Ariel, Hester and Grace left. And then Eileen, Joe and I paid the rest and so we were waiting outside for the rest. Then came a voice, "Early Celebration huh?"
It was MISS EK.
Stunned-.- but we were speculating where she came from. Shan't tell you the results.
By the time the OM people joined us, I was so frigging tired I nearly fainted. In fact I was sleeping when standing on the MRT train on the way home. Finally reached home around 9 or so.
Today didn't want to come to school because I was so bloody sore all over after helping the NCC boys to carry our props. But in the end I went to school anyway and fell asleep throughout the day, eg during Physics & Chemistry. By the way I got an A for my physics practical drawing, woots!
Tomorrow's Derek's birthday and we're going to eat at Changing Appetites again. Happy birthday derek in case I don't manage to blog tomorrow!
Yesterday after our SYF, we (joe, christofu, eileen, ariel, grace, hester, olivia, eileen, yining, derek, michelle, winnie, lengshan and I) went to Changing Appetites at Marina Square for lunch. The food was great, and Cookie Monster rocked:) Eileen, Joe and I shared food hehehh:) Ordered Calamari Rings, Cookie Monster and Doryfish, nice:)
After that Ariel, Hester and Grace left. And then Eileen, Joe and I paid the rest and so we were waiting outside for the rest. Then came a voice, "Early Celebration huh?"
It was MISS EK.
Stunned-.- but we were speculating where she came from. Shan't tell you the results.
By the time the OM people joined us, I was so frigging tired I nearly fainted. In fact I was sleeping when standing on the MRT train on the way home. Finally reached home around 9 or so.
Today didn't want to come to school because I was so bloody sore all over after helping the NCC boys to carry our props. But in the end I went to school anyway and fell asleep throughout the day, eg during Physics & Chemistry. By the way I got an A for my physics practical drawing, woots!
Tomorrow's Derek's birthday and we're going to eat at Changing Appetites again. Happy birthday derek in case I don't manage to blog tomorrow!
<< Home