Ann&I
I met Ann today! I was so very very happy. Pimay, Ann& Mr Kon (Village head) are staying in Hangout@Mount Emily, near Plaza Singapura. It's a nice place...
View frm Hangout@Mt Emily
Ann&I :)
Ann&I at Bugis
I brought the trio to Bugis at about 5pm to walk around. We were to meet Sakinah & gang from the 1st LIFE trip at 6pm for dinner. I was the only 2nd LIFE participant. It was quite torturous because I had so so so much to say to Ann, but we didn't understand each other. I regretted not learning thai before I went to meet them. Argh...
In the end, the day was spent in silence. And smiles.
I brought the trio to Bugis at about 5pm to walk around. We were to meet Sakinah & gang from the 1st LIFE trip at 6pm for dinner. I was the only 2nd LIFE participant. It was quite torturous because I had so so so much to say to Ann, but we didn't understand each other. I regretted not learning thai before I went to meet them. Argh...
In the end, the day was spent in silence. And smiles.
<< Home