Tuesday, March 27, 2007

27 March 2007

Ah! CCA today was fun, man! We went to ACS (Barker) to have a technical run. Today is also the first day I'm wearing my costume uniform! (hmm.) It was fun playing with Sonjia, Ariel, Grace, Josephine, Jesslyn and some other juniors HAHA :)

And I really really like our new members, Shawn the naive kid & Dominique the policewoman who quit being one to pursue her dreams on stage [EXAGGERATION] Nah, kidding. But they both are really nice.

Me playing with Sonj outside the theatre. Man, with the lift there, I look like I'm arresting a juvenile delinquent at the void deck.
Chiobu jesslyn who poses while holding the door.
YAY! The uniform was like at least 2 sizes above mine and no costumes people came to help me, but with my own ability I folded and pinned and folded and covered and WOOTS I got a perfect uniform.
ME&SONN

Miss Seah, Charlene BOOBO, me & LIMUN
& ariel suddenly floated in :(


Cam-whoring!
After that we returned to school to put the props & have dinner. Then everyone left, leaving Jaina, me & tofu. I swear the whole school only got 3 of us plus dora who was in the car. I was helping Jaina lock the door+shutter while christofu was waiting for me. We're all trying to live in hymeny(ask sonj. dont ask me)!