Wednesday, March 21, 2007

21 March 2007

I kept quiet not because I did not hear, but because I pretended not to have heard it.

I pretended not to hear not because I didn't want to hear it, but because I didn't want to argue at you.

I didn't want to argue with you not because of anything, but because when I flare up it will be really scary.

-----

You know after the Perak Trip, I realised that I am indeed a very high I person. I didn't mix around at all! But I got to know Chou Ying better:)

As boring as the Perak Trip was, I learnt a lot of things. When we are overseas and away from the comforts of home, I guess that's the time to find out who your true friends are! The true friend is the one who is always with you, no matter what, even if you are not with the most fun group, or the most "popular" group. The true friend is the one who keeps to promises and wouldn't forget all about you just because there are much more "fun-er" people around. The true friend is the one who goes through all moments with you, even the most boring ones. The true friend is the one who sides you and supports you, even when you are "ostracised" by people.

And that's Elizabeth.

During the trip, I've seen both good and bad. Maybe in others' eyes I am bad, because I am an "anti-social, zi bi" freak. True, we're supposed to have fun, but only fun? Hmm. I don't like the way you whisper with your back to us. I don't like the way you immediately spun around to convey your unwillingness to share room with us. But please, you think we wanted to? I'm sorry, but I bear grudges. I will remember this:)

-----

I'm staying back for PTM tomorrow! It's scheduled to end at 9.30pm, I look forward to setting a new record!