16 March 2007
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO
JOCE&ARIEL&
JONATHANong&YUJUN
Anyway it doesn't seem like a holiday at all, especially since I've spent almost the whole week in Malaysia sleeping. I'm officially off to cut my hair tomorrow. I'm hereby bidding goodbye to my long hair, and I will miss it. It's the first time my hair's so long (short hair in primary school) and I've had it for 2 years already.
And something really weird. I realise I'm missing el a lot. It's been really long since I miss going for CCA. This tells me something. I'm starting to love el again.
JOCE&ARIEL&
JONATHANong&YUJUN
Anyway it doesn't seem like a holiday at all, especially since I've spent almost the whole week in Malaysia sleeping. I'm officially off to cut my hair tomorrow. I'm hereby bidding goodbye to my long hair, and I will miss it. It's the first time my hair's so long (short hair in primary school) and I've had it for 2 years already.
And something really weird. I realise I'm missing el a lot. It's been really long since I miss going for CCA. This tells me something. I'm starting to love el again.
<< Home