01 March 2007
Yesterday we got back our Add. Math test and according to Elizabeth I was crying for the whole 45-minute Math lesson. I didn't think so coz' I wasn't really crying. I was merely tearing.
When I got it back I was like damn stunned because I only got 5/50... Ahem. Then my eyes started to water but I was still smiling coz' I was talking to Norine, Janice & Hui Min. Only Norine noticed my poor watery eyes... I was tearing silently all the way while doing Math corrections as Mr Ng went through the test.
Then I stopped tearing and decided to forget about the test, though still kind'a shaky. I was being very nice because I was smiling while asking yyc to dump the rubbish until he yelled at me and then I started to cry again.
Not so much of his yelling, but more of his inconsideration. Considering that I have just finished crying and still emo'ly unstable any yelling would be enough to hurl me off the building, but thankfully I am a very composed person and didn't do so.
After my bio practical make-up I went home to change because my shoes were wet and met up with B'dennians - Norine, Hui Min, Irene, Eliz, Xiu Yi & Emily in Vivocity. We ate at SuperDog! I think it's damn nice but quite expensive. I ate a Chicken Burger and it's ultra nice alright, the chicken is really fresh, unlike Macdonald's AHEM*. And Irene's sausage was nice, damn crispy outside. The fries were ultra nice too, better than long john's, mac's and whatever shit fastfood restaurant's. Go try!
UPDATE:
"today's the first time i've been happy in a long, long time. it started badly (every school day is an angry day for me nowadays (: ) but cca made up for it all. from sergeant lim to the hairy gorilla to "yellow" bread to the second 97 to the jrl exhibition to the butter maple syrup waffle..
el makes tuesdays and fridays so special.and that's why we're bringing sexyback ;D"
Oh I didn't know I was that humorous? I'm sergeant lim & yellow bread was what I said, ahha. Anyway note to sonjia... Why are you so depressed? I'm like always here for you with my hairy legs.
----------
Today we had GM. It was supposed to start at 3.45pm but started at what, 4.05 or what? And we ended at 6.20 or so. And Tan Hui Zhen talked a total of 1.43.32 hrs (excluding talks by excos). Period.
When I got it back I was like damn stunned because I only got 5/50... Ahem. Then my eyes started to water but I was still smiling coz' I was talking to Norine, Janice & Hui Min. Only Norine noticed my poor watery eyes... I was tearing silently all the way while doing Math corrections as Mr Ng went through the test.
Then I stopped tearing and decided to forget about the test, though still kind'a shaky. I was being very nice because I was smiling while asking yyc to dump the rubbish until he yelled at me and then I started to cry again.
Not so much of his yelling, but more of his inconsideration. Considering that I have just finished crying and still emo'ly unstable any yelling would be enough to hurl me off the building, but thankfully I am a very composed person and didn't do so.
After my bio practical make-up I went home to change because my shoes were wet and met up with B'dennians - Norine, Hui Min, Irene, Eliz, Xiu Yi & Emily in Vivocity. We ate at SuperDog! I think it's damn nice but quite expensive. I ate a Chicken Burger and it's ultra nice alright, the chicken is really fresh, unlike Macdonald's AHEM*. And Irene's sausage was nice, damn crispy outside. The fries were ultra nice too, better than long john's, mac's and whatever shit fastfood restaurant's. Go try!
UPDATE:
"today's the first time i've been happy in a long, long time. it started badly (every school day is an angry day for me nowadays (: ) but cca made up for it all. from sergeant lim to the hairy gorilla to "yellow" bread to the second 97 to the jrl exhibition to the butter maple syrup waffle..
el makes tuesdays and fridays so special.and that's why we're bringing sexyback ;D"
Oh I didn't know I was that humorous? I'm sergeant lim & yellow bread was what I said, ahha. Anyway note to sonjia... Why are you so depressed? I'm like always here for you with my hairy legs.
----------
Today we had GM. It was supposed to start at 3.45pm but started at what, 4.05 or what? And we ended at 6.20 or so. And Tan Hui Zhen talked a total of 1.43.32 hrs (excluding talks by excos). Period.
<< Home