Monday, February 19, 2007

Rethinking ourselves

We need to rethink ourselves. At this point of time, who are you? What are you? I think recently I've been bombarded by the courage of so so many people that I feel so ahem*.

Oh man. First, my 2 dear seniors who did very well in their O's chose the unconventional path. Everyone in RV's like aiming for a HCJC, RJC or NJC. For their first 3 months, they went to a JC, sure, and they enjoyed it (I'm pretty sure)! But in the end, they didn't apply to go to any JC. I think that's like totally brave. If it's me I'll probably be thinking, aiyah go JC lorh.

PL took childhood studies, out of interest. TELL ME, how many people have you met who dared to bring what they like into their studies? She's the first for me ok! I really really admire her. SE took mass comm, I think. She's :), very happy and I can tell that she's proud of her decision. I am very very proud of my 2 seniors, because I know they're not going to regret their decisions.

Ok then there's this Piggy who stood up for her friend. Piggy is loyal to her best friend. Very. Piggy has the courage to stand up for her friend, publicly, and she's not afraid about criticism, etc. Though it is not exactly very nice to scold her friend's enemy publicly and publish her full name, I still think Piggy has done the right thing. Not in scolding the enemy, but in being truthful to her thoughts and friends. Most of all, it is her loyalty that impresses me.

Sure I have also scolded like millions of people & printed out their full names/obvious nicknames on my blog, but how many were for my friends?

Oh man. All my life, I've been making stupid decisions, and regretting them... I've never had a real goal in life, other than to be a volunteer all my life. Sometimes, I think life has made me so mindless, and most affairs I don't really care anymore... .

I need to rethink myself.