Bloody Valentine's Day 2007
Hohos. Today got xue guang zhi zai.
In the morning while seperating our tables for the geog test, I cut myself with the edge of the table. No, it was not deliberate. It was an accident. Then it totally sucked to write coz' it was real pain.
During Assembly I wa splaying with FangYi's insignias thing and I sort'a yanked the whole button out by accident (the threads were loose!). In the end I sacrificed my safety pin to help her pin her button back. Damn. And because of this I had to borrow a safety pin from lirui and I pricked myself.
After School, we went for Biology Practical. Zi Jia broke a test-tube. I was helping her to clear up and when we dumped everything, she touched her uniform and pricked herself. There was a tiny piece of glass stuck to her uniform.
Bloody.
In the morning while seperating our tables for the geog test, I cut myself with the edge of the table. No, it was not deliberate. It was an accident. Then it totally sucked to write coz' it was real pain.
During Assembly I wa splaying with FangYi's insignias thing and I sort'a yanked the whole button out by accident (the threads were loose!). In the end I sacrificed my safety pin to help her pin her button back. Damn. And because of this I had to borrow a safety pin from lirui and I pricked myself.
After School, we went for Biology Practical. Zi Jia broke a test-tube. I was helping her to clear up and when we dumped everything, she touched her uniform and pricked herself. There was a tiny piece of glass stuck to her uniform.
Bloody.
<< Home