27 February 2007
HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY!
(KK-23rd / DF-27th / Cher-E- aka LGG - 28th)
-----
This morning, Welfare met up in at the flagpole area to chat & discuss our surprise for DF whose birthday so fortunately falls on today. We got him to get the flag while Mung Weng got ready. As DF walked down the stairs of the canteen, we sang Happy Birthday like he is our dear princess...
Today's lessons were boring, nothing much to say. But I do do do love Mr Ernest Chia. He's the only history teacher I listen to and he's like frigging funny. I laugh from the moment he steps into our classroom right down till the last minute of his lesson. And he's damn animated + absentminded. In any case I like him a lot haha :)
Okay and I also asked some people about their blood type. Elizabath, Janice, Sk, Xiu Yi, Norine & Hui Min are all Os. Emily's an AB+. I'm a B. So I went in search of more Bs and found out that Zi Jia & Bena are also Bs! Haha omg la.. Zi Jia & I are freakingly similar. She's born on 23rd Jan, me on 24th Jan. She's a HO, so am I. She's in my class, and I am in her class. She's no.11 and I am no.10. She's a B and I'm a B too!
CCA was all about SYF... Poor me stayed at CCA for nearly 4 hours to speak 4 MARVELLOUS lines. Haha.. Quite a waste of time for me, but I enjoyed it anyway. Renee's boss is extremely mean, and I think I hate him a lot. He compared us to many other schools and in short, said we sucked. Please la, if we're that pro do you think we need to hire a coach? Asshole.
After CCA i went to vivo in search of Mr LGG's present plus KK's ultra belated present. I had intended to give KK a surprise exactly 5 days after his birthday, but looks like I can't now since I'm sharing his present with Si Hui & possibly a few others and cannot possibly give him a neat surprise like I had wanted to.
I bought a helium GAY balloon for Mr LGG, hope he likes it!
Also, there's this issue bugging me. Why do working adults like to chiong down the bus? Oh please, today I was like standing right in front of the exit ready to get down at the same bus stop as many other adults. But they just pushed past me and rushed down, like I'm not getting down the bus like they are. Where the hell are they rushing to? And where are the manners which they preach about? What kind of adults are they?!
(KK-23rd / DF-27th / Cher-E- aka LGG - 28th)
-----
This morning, Welfare met up in at the flagpole area to chat & discuss our surprise for DF whose birthday so fortunately falls on today. We got him to get the flag while Mung Weng got ready. As DF walked down the stairs of the canteen, we sang Happy Birthday like he is our dear princess...
Today's lessons were boring, nothing much to say. But I do do do love Mr Ernest Chia. He's the only history teacher I listen to and he's like frigging funny. I laugh from the moment he steps into our classroom right down till the last minute of his lesson. And he's damn animated + absentminded. In any case I like him a lot haha :)
Okay and I also asked some people about their blood type. Elizabath, Janice, Sk, Xiu Yi, Norine & Hui Min are all Os. Emily's an AB+. I'm a B. So I went in search of more Bs and found out that Zi Jia & Bena are also Bs! Haha omg la.. Zi Jia & I are freakingly similar. She's born on 23rd Jan, me on 24th Jan. She's a HO, so am I. She's in my class, and I am in her class. She's no.11 and I am no.10. She's a B and I'm a B too!
CCA was all about SYF... Poor me stayed at CCA for nearly 4 hours to speak 4 MARVELLOUS lines. Haha.. Quite a waste of time for me, but I enjoyed it anyway. Renee's boss is extremely mean, and I think I hate him a lot. He compared us to many other schools and in short, said we sucked. Please la, if we're that pro do you think we need to hire a coach? Asshole.
After CCA i went to vivo in search of Mr LGG's present plus KK's ultra belated present. I had intended to give KK a surprise exactly 5 days after his birthday, but looks like I can't now since I'm sharing his present with Si Hui & possibly a few others and cannot possibly give him a neat surprise like I had wanted to.
I bought a helium GAY balloon for Mr LGG, hope he likes it!
Also, there's this issue bugging me. Why do working adults like to chiong down the bus? Oh please, today I was like standing right in front of the exit ready to get down at the same bus stop as many other adults. But they just pushed past me and rushed down, like I'm not getting down the bus like they are. Where the hell are they rushing to? And where are the manners which they preach about? What kind of adults are they?!
<< Home