CNY Celebrations 2007
Haha the CNY celebrations were really boring... I didn't watch the performance because I was helping out with RVIC/Welfare. I took care of this old granny who's blind and can't walk very well. Thank god she speaks cantonese as her dialect and we talked a lot of crap. HAHA... The Granny is cute.
Huihui returned me my camera, and out of boredom I requested to take a picture of Norine, but Norine asked me to take one of the class:
We were supposed to be spring-cleaning.
Me, Bena & Elizabeth
Me, Bena and Elizabeth again because Bena was too black in the previous photo...
LALA
One more LALA
Ning Xin told me to take a "hardworking" photo of her. And Bena puts the LOUSY sign there.
Kah Han's essence of the nose. His bottle of pete tsai.
Elizabeth the poser.
Fleming's Left Hand Rule.
We love physics! YAY
On the bus. This is taken by Jade. HAHA. Bena& I were doing some sign, and Norine was doing the "SHUAI" pose. But all cannot see. Sigh.
We went to Chevrons to play Photohunt after eating KFC's treasure feast. Bena, En Qi, NOrine, Huimin, Eliz& I played and we got into the high scores! Do you see the blank? At first we were trying hard to beat the top, and we got second instead. Out of agitation Norine was pounding the screen and somehow she pressed the ok thing when we haven't even typed in our name.
Never mind. I photoshop in.
Huihui returned me my camera, and out of boredom I requested to take a picture of Norine, but Norine asked me to take one of the class:
Never mind. I photoshop in.Haha, later when the bowling alley was available, we went to bowl. Bena and Enqi went home. So, Norine, Hui Min, Eliz plus 2 last time 2J guys, Kenneth(someone's crush) and Jing Wei as well as I bowled.
I haven't bowled for quite long and really screwed up. HAHA. But it was quite a fun day.
<< Home