Thursday, February 01, 2007

1 February 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEN HUI!


Oh what a day it is. It just passed. So fast. Anyway today Sze Kiat was either really sad or sick or pissed off because he was expressionless the whole day. Early morning, yen chen asked emily for bread and after taking yen chen asked sze kiat to pass back to emily and sk passed to me but mr ng was like staring at us at that time, so i said later.

Then for no rhyme or reason, I was suddenly at the receiving end of his bad mood. He uttered something I didn't catch and dump poor emilee's bread on the ground. I was like damn pissed off and cursed him for quite long because i absolutely hate people throwing stuff around and showing me their attitude.

After like nearly 1 hour or more, yen chen picked the bread up and yup, we confirmed that SK was in a bad mood. After that i didn't curse him anymore and felt guilty for ever cursing him because he looked damn sad. Like his family dog died. Or his love ran away.

That's besides the point, but he looked really sad and depressed and in a daze, even during the English group discussion. I think he spoke less than 20 words, out of which 15 came when he was flaring up over the bread. Poor boy. Wonder what made him so sad.

Anyway... YUP. OH SHIT! I just remembered I forgot to go welfare to do up stuffs for seniors. Oh Shit shit shit!!! I can't believe I totally forgot and I was like smsing ZX ytd to tell him to remind me so i would go. Hell, i'm so so so dumb.