30th January 2007
Yups. Yesterday we stayed back to do CNY Poster. Haha it was damn funny because we were all like crapping and yakking away when Emily suddenly suggested a game of blind mice. Abel was the not-so-blind mice because he kept cheating. But it was very very very funny because I started to throw tissue at him, and the rest followed suit by throwing all sorts of stuff at Abel. At some point, someone attempted to throw the fire extinguisher at him. Oh poor Abel!
Then Li Rui also became a blind mice and after a while the game ended when we got tired. Amanda told us the projector was shaking downstairs at 4E classroom during the SC Meeting.. Opps. Thank god Neh Neh Tan didn't come up to scold us. Phew.
We did the CNY thing and stayed back to around 6 plus. Sigh. And the paint is like stuck on us because it's hard to wash off.
Okay.. So today I didn't go for CCA coz' Doro says only cast need to go. YAY! But alas, I have to attend debates tomorrow. Can AHEM tan just kick me out of everything? I'm kind'a worn out. Since she hates me so much, might as well just let me out of everything so I can rest.
Sigh. Today quite fun, because I didn't need to go for CCA, so I was like completing all the overdue homework in class. All Chinese de, Haha.. I'm so sorry guo lao shi. I still love you a lot. It's so shuang lor, others having CCA I was like sitting in classroom doing homework enjoying the not-so-cold aircon which was still find. Best of all, it was quiet albeit a bit of noise coming from 4C because the NP or NC people were there. I think its NP because I think* I heard LGG's voice.
Then after finishing my overdued Chinese work, I swept the floor. It was damn dirty, especially at Jade and Kah Lok's area because it was full of tissue paper. And something really gross happened. The mucus-ful tissue paper of Kah Han got stuck to the broom and I was like "EEEWW!"
I'm sort'a pia'ing English Slides now. Damn.
Then Li Rui also became a blind mice and after a while the game ended when we got tired. Amanda told us the projector was shaking downstairs at 4E classroom during the SC Meeting.. Opps. Thank god Neh Neh Tan didn't come up to scold us. Phew.
We did the CNY thing and stayed back to around 6 plus. Sigh. And the paint is like stuck on us because it's hard to wash off.
Okay.. So today I didn't go for CCA coz' Doro says only cast need to go. YAY! But alas, I have to attend debates tomorrow. Can AHEM tan just kick me out of everything? I'm kind'a worn out. Since she hates me so much, might as well just let me out of everything so I can rest.
Sigh. Today quite fun, because I didn't need to go for CCA, so I was like completing all the overdue homework in class. All Chinese de, Haha.. I'm so sorry guo lao shi. I still love you a lot. It's so shuang lor, others having CCA I was like sitting in classroom doing homework enjoying the not-so-cold aircon which was still find. Best of all, it was quiet albeit a bit of noise coming from 4C because the NP or NC people were there. I think its NP because I think* I heard LGG's voice.
Then after finishing my overdued Chinese work, I swept the floor. It was damn dirty, especially at Jade and Kah Lok's area because it was full of tissue paper. And something really gross happened. The mucus-ful tissue paper of Kah Han got stuck to the broom and I was like "EEEWW!"
I'm sort'a pia'ing English Slides now. Damn.
<< Home