27th January 2006
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY SHIQI!!!
Yesterday we went to meet mrs t. at mariott to talk about lesson plans and i had mariott burger. It came with nice fries, but the bacon was sucky, it tasted too burnt and salty. I liked the bread though. Then, Yi Tong went back to school to settle NCC stuff while peilin went home to rest coz' she's really tired. Victor went to attend a meeting. Kishooreeeee aidah and me went to far east to look at stuffs. Kishie bought a silk cami i think, and aidah bought a dress and leggings. I wanted to buy shoes but no nice shoes and i was like dying already though the trip was fun!
Then we went to Swensen's at Crown hotel and we had ice cream:) Aidah was soo sweet she asked the waiters and waitresses to sing happy bday for me though mine's like over alreay. And the team was so nice, they were all so friendly, esp their manager Jaya! I was so embarrassed at first and was running away but I just sang along and pretended its not me... then Jaya pointed at me.
After the thing, we got like REALLY HIGH. Kish commented casually that Jaya is cute. So we teased her like mad, and Aidah and I kept laughing at her. Then we pretended to go to the toilet but we went to ask this waiter if he is single. the conversatio went like this:
"Sorry if this sounds weird, but we wanna ask for our friend if Jaya is single"
"har?"
"(repeats)"
"Oh, so you want us to sing?"
" (stunned) no no.. is ja-ya sin-gle?"
"ya..."
And we laughed like hell. We went to the toilet and went back to tell Kishoore what we did. She was horrified:) Then after finishing our food, we were talking about getting his number. Maybe out of highness, I just got up without a word, and went to jaya... and got his number!!
"Sorry I think you're really professional (referring to bday thing!) may i have your name card?"
"oh my namecard? or the swensen's contact card?"
"oh can i have your number?
"sure!"
And Jaya was really nice, he just went to write his number and gave it to me. He wished me happybday soo many times and was like "hope to see you again" when we left! Oh so sweet, good for kishie!!!
--------------
And today was Rotary Carnival. I met Sihui, Rachel, Springs at JE. My classmates were also there. I was like totally stunned because they started to sing happy birthday to me and Springs played his violin. At the MRT station! Oh my oh my.. This must be the sweetest surprise of my life. What a good 16th birthday:) Totally touched la....
And thanks, Springs for the card coz' it matched my shoes and bag, haha. Sorry but there was some water and the red sort'a smudged. But i'll still keep it coz its so cute.
When we got there, Rach&Zhixin took out their cameras and damn, I realised I forgot to bring my camera and cursed myself for a whole 10 minutes. How could I have forgotten my camera! :(:(:(
At first we were all stoning cause' there were some hiccups and all the RVians not allocated duties. In the end we just helped out and it went fine! Thank god, else they'll kill me. So, at first Si Hui&Springsfield&Me were walking around recording the duties. Sihui was recoding the stuffs, so Springs&I were giving out the coupons for free balloons/free games.
Then I felt really bad coz' after that, Springs was like following me aroundwhile I gave out the coupons to 4B. In the end, I made him stay at the stall to help out so he won't feel bored following me around.. That was when he got to know Audrey:)
There was this game stall which gave out groggies as pries. Everyone was asking Springs to play for them so they could get the froggies. Heard from KK that YYC scored 3 times in a row and KK even took pictures of yc. I think KK is in love with yc already!
Damn it.. I love the froggies. YYC refused to give to me... hell.
Then ya, ya... we went to have dinner at pepper lunch. Edmund treated me, such a sweet boy. The cashier gave us the wrong orders and we were like well well well... Then yups.
Edmund is anorexic.
OMG.
At redhill mrt that bus stop, df and I were waiting for the bus. Then I saw this 3 guys walk past us laughing and talking like bengs. And I was stoning la. Then after a while they walked back and they were talking to DF and laughing so I thought they must be DF's neighbour or what. Then DF said one guys's ke rong. But I dunno who. Hhaha
Then OMG I was so stunned, coz kerong knew my name, and my email add, but I have absolutely no memory of who he is.. So sorry... But anyway the bus took damn long to come, which was good in a way coz' 5 of us chatted and laughed like hell though we didn't know what one another was talking about, haha. I got their numbers! So can contact them alr.
It's such a nice feeling.
Oh! *beams*
Yesterday we went to meet mrs t. at mariott to talk about lesson plans and i had mariott burger. It came with nice fries, but the bacon was sucky, it tasted too burnt and salty. I liked the bread though. Then, Yi Tong went back to school to settle NCC stuff while peilin went home to rest coz' she's really tired. Victor went to attend a meeting. Kishooreeeee aidah and me went to far east to look at stuffs. Kishie bought a silk cami i think, and aidah bought a dress and leggings. I wanted to buy shoes but no nice shoes and i was like dying already though the trip was fun!
Then we went to Swensen's at Crown hotel and we had ice cream:) Aidah was soo sweet she asked the waiters and waitresses to sing happy bday for me though mine's like over alreay. And the team was so nice, they were all so friendly, esp their manager Jaya! I was so embarrassed at first and was running away but I just sang along and pretended its not me... then Jaya pointed at me.
After the thing, we got like REALLY HIGH. Kish commented casually that Jaya is cute. So we teased her like mad, and Aidah and I kept laughing at her. Then we pretended to go to the toilet but we went to ask this waiter if he is single. the conversatio went like this:
"Sorry if this sounds weird, but we wanna ask for our friend if Jaya is single"
"har?"
"(repeats)"
"Oh, so you want us to sing?"
" (stunned) no no.. is ja-ya sin-gle?"
"ya..."
And we laughed like hell. We went to the toilet and went back to tell Kishoore what we did. She was horrified:) Then after finishing our food, we were talking about getting his number. Maybe out of highness, I just got up without a word, and went to jaya... and got his number!!
"Sorry I think you're really professional (referring to bday thing!) may i have your name card?"
"oh my namecard? or the swensen's contact card?"
"oh can i have your number?
"sure!"
And Jaya was really nice, he just went to write his number and gave it to me. He wished me happybday soo many times and was like "hope to see you again" when we left! Oh so sweet, good for kishie!!!
--------------
And today was Rotary Carnival. I met Sihui, Rachel, Springs at JE. My classmates were also there. I was like totally stunned because they started to sing happy birthday to me and Springs played his violin. At the MRT station! Oh my oh my.. This must be the sweetest surprise of my life. What a good 16th birthday:) Totally touched la....
And thanks, Springs for the card coz' it matched my shoes and bag, haha. Sorry but there was some water and the red sort'a smudged. But i'll still keep it coz its so cute.
When we got there, Rach&Zhixin took out their cameras and damn, I realised I forgot to bring my camera and cursed myself for a whole 10 minutes. How could I have forgotten my camera! :(:(:(
At first we were all stoning cause' there were some hiccups and all the RVians not allocated duties. In the end we just helped out and it went fine! Thank god, else they'll kill me. So, at first Si Hui&Springsfield&Me were walking around recording the duties. Sihui was recoding the stuffs, so Springs&I were giving out the coupons for free balloons/free games.
Then I felt really bad coz' after that, Springs was like following me aroundwhile I gave out the coupons to 4B. In the end, I made him stay at the stall to help out so he won't feel bored following me around.. That was when he got to know Audrey:)
There was this game stall which gave out groggies as pries. Everyone was asking Springs to play for them so they could get the froggies. Heard from KK that YYC scored 3 times in a row and KK even took pictures of yc. I think KK is in love with yc already!
Damn it.. I love the froggies. YYC refused to give to me... hell.
Then ya, ya... we went to have dinner at pepper lunch. Edmund treated me, such a sweet boy. The cashier gave us the wrong orders and we were like well well well... Then yups.
Edmund is anorexic.
OMG.
At redhill mrt that bus stop, df and I were waiting for the bus. Then I saw this 3 guys walk past us laughing and talking like bengs. And I was stoning la. Then after a while they walked back and they were talking to DF and laughing so I thought they must be DF's neighbour or what. Then DF said one guys's ke rong. But I dunno who. Hhaha
Then OMG I was so stunned, coz kerong knew my name, and my email add, but I have absolutely no memory of who he is.. So sorry... But anyway the bus took damn long to come, which was good in a way coz' 5 of us chatted and laughed like hell though we didn't know what one another was talking about, haha. I got their numbers! So can contact them alr.
It's such a nice feeling.
Oh! *beams*
<< Home