Sunday, December 10, 2006

2A06 Chalet 2006

Yups 5-8th December 2006 was 2A06's Chalet. To express their gratitude that I helped them become such a united class in sec 1, they invited me to their chalet.


Pasta Sauce for first night's dinner - Angelhair!
The kids enjoying the work of me and Chrissie. The pasta was delicious, but in the end we ran out of sauce.
Mahjong Night.
The game starts from here. After staying like nearly 4 days there, I still don't know how to play mahjong because I was helping them cook and clean all the time. Either that or watching TV, or walking to the beach alone to chui feng!
First Night, we were watching TV and I tired to take a picture of Kenneth's BOBO (His old bolster from gazillion years ago). Damn smelly and like nearly rotting.
First Night: Ghost Story telling by Mr Allan Ho (their chinese teacher)
The next morning, I walked the path down to the beach to enjoy some fresh air.
The nice sea. On the left side, people were sailing. Seems like perfect weather for sailing. The path way back to our chalet. Our chalet's at the end of this path, not the pathetic one storey one at the right of this path halfway. I went home at around 1 plus and reached home at 3 plus. Sigh then I bathed, brushed my teeth, and repacked and off to the chalet again!
BBQ. I heard they started the fire around 5.30, I reached at 7pm, and they were still setting up fire. PRO.
Fries:)
Mango Syrup

Home:)

---

We had pretty nice food, coz mostly cooked by me HAHA. The class treated me pretty well despite the fact I am older and got generation gap :) After the chalet we went to Ber's house to play but in the end, we were all sleeping at Ber's house. Slept for 2 hours. Before that we were eating at KFC's for a gazillion years.

Nice one :)

Read



haiwei's blog