Wednesday, December 20, 2006

20 December 2006

YO PEOPLE! I'm at class chalet with a grand total of 10 people! nice huh! I just came back from Malaysia.

Irene spent the night with 5 hunks(lirui, sk, yc, kahlok and kah han) and 1 bimbo queen(dawn) while i went home:P I got fever so nvr go school. Sad.

Later go home le will post up photos for RYLA and El Chalet and 3b chalet.

EL CHALET
Oh ya btw el chalet only got ariel grace me yijin derek joshua sonjia. But it was damn fun!!! We sang K and talked through the nite. On the second day I went to swim and right after swimming I played pool in my swimming costume, then immediately went back to room to sing K!

We found out so many secrets of each other!

RYLA
I nearly drowned in Malaysia but Springsfield saved me.. At first Rachel and PeiXian were holdng on to me but I was sinking so fast in the 7 feet pool and dragging them down that i let go in cae I killed them. Then Springs saved me!!!