PCF Kids Grad NIght 2006
PCF Graduation Night 2006
The kids have graduated :) It's so wonderful to see the GOR kids grow up and graduate from kindergarten, though we sure would miss them!
Summer, loved by everyone.
Alfred and the kids in the waiting room before they move to the hall.

Random pic. We were trying to take a picture of this woman standing outside behind me, but in the picture she was blocked. But the pic looked nice, so I posted it up :)
Weng Soon and Michelle! Michelle is so adorable. When we were in the waiting room (I was in charge of her group) she started to ask me to carry her. I carried her and everyone started to ask me to carry them throughout the WHOLE night, even when they were at backstage for their performance... I was so damn tired but I loved the kids. At one point in the waiting room, everyone was like hugging me and I was right in the centre of them all. Felt so loved:)
AFter the event, some random bollywood shots. Picture would have been perfect if darling KH did what I did.
Me and Michelle :)
Sasha... She's quiet but her brother plus her = ULTRA CUTE. Her brother is in primary school and often comes for our sessions. He helped too with the reading!
Wei Ting. I think she's very pretty and looks like a younger version of welfare's yijia.
The kids!
The kids have graduated :) It's so wonderful to see the GOR kids grow up and graduate from kindergarten, though we sure would miss them!
Summer, loved by everyone.
Alfred and the kids in the waiting room before they move to the hall.
Random pic. We were trying to take a picture of this woman standing outside behind me, but in the picture she was blocked. But the pic looked nice, so I posted it up :)
Weng Soon and Michelle! Michelle is so adorable. When we were in the waiting room (I was in charge of her group) she started to ask me to carry her. I carried her and everyone started to ask me to carry them throughout the WHOLE night, even when they were at backstage for their performance... I was so damn tired but I loved the kids. At one point in the waiting room, everyone was like hugging me and I was right in the centre of them all. Felt so loved:)
AFter the event, some random bollywood shots. Picture would have been perfect if darling KH did what I did.
Me and Michelle :)
Sasha... She's quiet but her brother plus her = ULTRA CUTE. Her brother is in primary school and often comes for our sessions. He helped too with the reading!
Wei Ting. I think she's very pretty and looks like a younger version of welfare's yijia.
The kids!
<< Home