Grad Night 2006
We were supposed to meet at 2.30 at Crown Hotel. I spent $7 bucks taking a cab because I helped Ariel to buy her black blouse and was running late. I took the cab and was, instead, early.
Jing Jie's (complimentary) cup of coffee.
At the Hotel... Taken from the 3rd Level.
Glasses for the drinks :)
The ballroom.
Maria and Pei Lin! Peilin looks effortlessly chic and gorgeous!
LALA. ME:) Stefan, Clare and I spent at least 20 minutes outside the ballroom in the lounge taking photos of ourselves HAHA. I've got tons of photos!
Me and the shockingly sexy Miss Sim Leng Shan!
Woots!
Sharon looks more mature, right? And she looked like she's up for some awards, nice nice nice...
HEHEHH!
Hui Hui! Adorable
Announcing the nominated prom queens...
Stefan with his idol... Haha..
-------
In the end, Peck Huang from netball and Xavier from NCC won the titles of Miss and Mr Alma Mater... Which was pretty saddening for me because I felt that my EL seniors were o\more gorgeous and they dressed more uniquely.
The whole ballroom was full of black dresses, black wrap dresses, halters, tube dresses, etc... but Sharon looked so pretty still, because she's chio! Winnie stands out in her green bubble dress. And Leng Shan had that wow-factor with her fab dress. Hui Hui looks so sweet and endearing and Melanie was elegant.
WHY WEREN'T THEY NOMINATED?!
Ok anyway, I think Pei Lin looks nice too. She's one of the few who didn't wear dresses and I think she carried it off pretty well! And TSK, she didn't bring her tciket and lost her lucky draw prize. At the entrance of the hotel she told me that she didn't bring her ticket and I was happily telling her that her prize would be forfeited if she won any. And it happened. Aww.
Shuhui and Kwan Ling, Conan Jiateng and Peng Yi looked great too! Though Jia Teng and Peng Yi looked older than they were supposed to be.. haha.. And Kwan took a picture (I meant, 3!) with Miss Tan!
Overall, it was a nice night but I was dead tired at the end of the event and my feet were screaming in pain. :)
<< Home