23 November 2006
Morning went to TJCC to do Video only to find no one there. To think I went there at exactly 10 am! or even earlier! Anyway we did little stuff and I had this tiny cut on my riht leg 2nd toe that bled so much that my whole slipper was full of blood. Not one or 2 drops of blood, but whole patch of blood. The weird thing was, the cut was only 1cm and I had no idea where I got it from.
Then I went SC chalet with welfare and clare and I went to cycle. We flew off the bike TWICE! First was when we were riding, riding then WOAH! And I went flying off the bike because Clare jumped off the bike. She was quite safe but the bike fell on me. Thankfully no serious injuries.
Then we were riding near the carpark when Clare did a beautiful turn and she was so smug that she lost control of the directions and we went straight to the canoes. She was like "smack it! smack it!" then, "AHHH!!" This time we flew off a little and the bike fell on us again :) I think I am addicted to flying off bikes ever since the incident with Kish the other time!
Now, I have 2 swollen right toes, 3 bruises on left leg, numerous tiny bruises on right leg, and many many pieces of scrapped/lost skin. I can't walk with my swollen toes and scrapped skin on my left. But left leg hurts more.
I love flying off bikes. WOAH!
Then I went SC chalet with welfare and clare and I went to cycle. We flew off the bike TWICE! First was when we were riding, riding then WOAH! And I went flying off the bike because Clare jumped off the bike. She was quite safe but the bike fell on me. Thankfully no serious injuries.
Then we were riding near the carpark when Clare did a beautiful turn and she was so smug that she lost control of the directions and we went straight to the canoes. She was like "smack it! smack it!" then, "AHHH!!" This time we flew off a little and the bike fell on us again :) I think I am addicted to flying off bikes ever since the incident with Kish the other time!
Now, I have 2 swollen right toes, 3 bruises on left leg, numerous tiny bruises on right leg, and many many pieces of scrapped/lost skin. I can't walk with my swollen toes and scrapped skin on my left. But left leg hurts more.
I love flying off bikes. WOAH!
<< Home