Thursday, November 16, 2006

16 November 2006

I just came back from Interact Camp and it rocked! :)

I LOVE INTERACT! Haha yesterday we assembled at LT5 first. Was supposed to be at 9am but I woke up late as I was practising my song item for Interact Night the night before. I took at cab to school and wasted $5.80 ($3.80+ Surcharge $2). Awww... Anyway we played some games and went for lunch. Then the others went off to play Amazing Race while I went with Edmund and Jin Hwee as roaming masters.

At 2pm I went off to watch the Nightingale, a musical and rushed back to school once it ended. I nearly fell asleep during the 2nd half of the musical, haha. Anyway before I went back to school I went to vivocity to grab snacks for Interactors to eat at night. I met Enqi there with her CO mates.

LALA. So I was carrying like $20++ worth of potato chips and drinks and nearly died coz it was so heavy! I got back in time to have dinner, after which was Interact Night! Si Hui and I sang Leo Gu's Hao Xiang Hao Xiang. We also had committee performances! It was so damn fun la! We play games with Rotarians, Rotaractors and Interactors! Then Edmund and I kept screaming at the most inappropriate moments, hehehh... But we enjoyed ourselves!

During Interact Night, we also had a farewell party for Mrs Chan. We'll miss her! Muacks Mrs Chan and thanks for all you have done for RVIC! Hehehh we will miss guan xi too-

Then we had freetime! Meanwhile a few of us were trying to get the sounds on for Movie Marathon in the hall, but we couldn't get it right. We called Jing Jie, who was sound asleep ("He's my friend I know ok!" -Li Rui)... Then we called Leon and he talked to Mrs Chua on the phone but still we couldn't get the sounds on. In the end, XH was watching a silent movie. (Yes, only Xinhang was watching, haha)

Then I went upstairs to staffroom there to bathe because everyone else bathe while I was helping with the PA thingy. Warm water and unlimited bathing time! WOOTS~ Haha.. But after I bathed it was freezing cold... The guys, Edmund, Jun Hao, Li Rui, and this very ke ai guy whom I forgot his name went to carry the mats back from the night trail. Some other girls helped them too, though not me, ahaha..

So there was no sound. But in the end, we watched X men with a loudhailer :) Hooray! Actually of the whole Interact Club, only Pei Xian, Jun Hao, KK, Lirui, Edmund and I were watching. We sat in front on the mats and throughout the whole show LR was so noisy la. He kept giving stupid comments and I was so -.-ed. KK & PX sat in front while Edmund, LR, Jun Hao and I sat behind on 2 separate mats. Hell, KK and PX took up 2 mats already!

After X men, JH went to sleep at the other side of the hall, so left me, PX, KK, LR and Ed to watch Da Vinci Code but Edmund fell asleep first, then KK, then followed by LR, then me and lastly, PX... 5 of us were all cramped together in 4 mats. But PX and KK's mats were lined vertically and they slept on one mat each. The other 2 mats Ed, LR and I shared were lined horizontally and we squeezed but there was enough space because Edmund slimmed down already.

YEAH next morning woke up and played some water games and had lunch and checked out. It was fun <3 Never had so much fun during school camps! I LOVE INTERACT WOOTS-