12 November 2006
I'm off to Welfare Chalet soon! In about, say, 1 more hour? I'm going to bring the camera, my clothes, my comb, & my phone. I'm still deciding between my old phone and my new phone.. Because if my new phone gets scratched I'm going to die at the chalet and never come back.
But then again, why am I not fearing about the camera which is more expensive than my new phone? Because my new phone is new, duh! And i THINK the camera is anti-scratch. I don't know, but i think so... The camera surface is those shiny shiny glossy type, but no scratches yet, so I think so.
I'm like charging everything now.. Everything no batt. I promise I'll have fun and take many pictures without spoiling my camera or phone. ok hahaa chalet is 2 day 1 night.. No MSN for 1 night, but I'll make do with my handphone, bowling or cycling. I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT!
PS: Either I'm going to have lots of fun and refuse to leave the chalet on Monday, Or I'm going to die of boredom there with no TV, no MSN whatever. Maybe I'll solve that by gorging myself on food.
Tchuss.
Auf Wiedersehen!
-------------
Yesterday Shiqi flew off to erm. Korea issit? I think so.. Hahaha.. Yes confirm because I remember her talking about bringing some hunk back. Anyway hope she's having fun now and missing me badly!!! Muacks.
-------------
Christofu is in ... ermm.. Australia? I think so.. Yes confirm because he talked about going to "aussie". He's with his sister now... Hope he's having fun too!
But then again, why am I not fearing about the camera which is more expensive than my new phone? Because my new phone is new, duh! And i THINK the camera is anti-scratch. I don't know, but i think so... The camera surface is those shiny shiny glossy type, but no scratches yet, so I think so.
I'm like charging everything now.. Everything no batt. I promise I'll have fun and take many pictures without spoiling my camera or phone. ok hahaa chalet is 2 day 1 night.. No MSN for 1 night, but I'll make do with my handphone, bowling or cycling. I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT!
PS: Either I'm going to have lots of fun and refuse to leave the chalet on Monday, Or I'm going to die of boredom there with no TV, no MSN whatever. Maybe I'll solve that by gorging myself on food.
Tchuss.
Auf Wiedersehen!
-------------
Yesterday Shiqi flew off to erm. Korea issit? I think so.. Hahaha.. Yes confirm because I remember her talking about bringing some hunk back. Anyway hope she's having fun now and missing me badly!!! Muacks.
-------------
Christofu is in ... ermm.. Australia? I think so.. Yes confirm because he talked about going to "aussie". He's with his sister now... Hope he's having fun too!
<< Home