10 November 2006
After 2 sessions of CCA, we've finally got the storeroom (or at least, our side of it) all packed nicely. These 2 sessions, amid the gossiping and crapping, we've been slogging out guts out - moving props, folding and hanging clothes, cleaning props, tidying everything etc..
Yet after all we have done, people out there think we're "ponning" CCA and questioning us like we're criminals. We unpacked boxes from years ago, full of damp cloth, damp clothes. All so smelly. Yet I've been in the storeroom so long that I am used to the smell. But when you people come in, you go, "Eeek very smelly!" and run out within 5 seconds.
Oh p-lease. After the production, everyone just dumps the stuff into the storeroom (actually we moved the stuff back, not them) and expects the props to run back to their boxes and the costumes to jump back up onto the hangers or fold themselves. Wow. Amazing huh!
But I am sad to say this didn't happen. We had to open boxes from gazillion years ago (West Coast Campus) which they never bothered to unpack at the Queenstown Campus. That means, we had to handle damp, or wet, smelly, or stale-smelling clothes, cloth, and all sorts of rubbish. And the dust and whatever flying around actually made so many of us in the storeroom sneeze (especially Jocelyn) while you guys enjoy the air-con in the studio.
Yeah, and after we've packed the room, no words of thanks or anything nice, just questions that are so offending. "Why you all pon CCA?" "Hide inside slack ah?" Thanks a lot. If we wanted to pon, we could have just stayed at home and sleep the cool afternoon off, not come to school, do all the dirty work and get QUESTIONED by you all. And com'on, who are the hardcore ponners? You. Not us. Who are you to point fingers and question us?
If you're so great then com'on pack the stuff! None of you even bothered to offer your help, and ridiculously, you're still blaming us?! I am amazed. So what if I am hiding in the storeroom? At least I am doing work. At least I am doing my part. At least I enjoy myself. At least I do constructive things. So what if you show yourself all the time? So prominent got use issit? Wow, by showing yourself all the things are done?
After the Macbeth Production, everyone just ran off, to have dinner, to go home and sleep, to slack, whatever. The crew was slogging their guts out, moving stuffs, and leaving last. Who knew? I was the one who had to lock up the LT and I watched as everyone left. Even someone who was with me didn't even say a word of thanks. All she did was to watch me move all the stuff back into the LT (a trolley and table) while she stood by. Wow and when derek came, she said, "So glad to have you here!"
Like wow, I am not needed la.. Then lock up yourself la! I took that comment seriously and I hate you ok, and not forgetting when you asked me to scram.
<3 jiamin jocelyn yijin derek xiangyi
Screw you all who gave us sarcastic comments.
Yet after all we have done, people out there think we're "ponning" CCA and questioning us like we're criminals. We unpacked boxes from years ago, full of damp cloth, damp clothes. All so smelly. Yet I've been in the storeroom so long that I am used to the smell. But when you people come in, you go, "Eeek very smelly!" and run out within 5 seconds.
Oh p-lease. After the production, everyone just dumps the stuff into the storeroom (actually we moved the stuff back, not them) and expects the props to run back to their boxes and the costumes to jump back up onto the hangers or fold themselves. Wow. Amazing huh!
But I am sad to say this didn't happen. We had to open boxes from gazillion years ago (West Coast Campus) which they never bothered to unpack at the Queenstown Campus. That means, we had to handle damp, or wet, smelly, or stale-smelling clothes, cloth, and all sorts of rubbish. And the dust and whatever flying around actually made so many of us in the storeroom sneeze (especially Jocelyn) while you guys enjoy the air-con in the studio.
Yeah, and after we've packed the room, no words of thanks or anything nice, just questions that are so offending. "Why you all pon CCA?" "Hide inside slack ah?" Thanks a lot. If we wanted to pon, we could have just stayed at home and sleep the cool afternoon off, not come to school, do all the dirty work and get QUESTIONED by you all. And com'on, who are the hardcore ponners? You. Not us. Who are you to point fingers and question us?
If you're so great then com'on pack the stuff! None of you even bothered to offer your help, and ridiculously, you're still blaming us?! I am amazed. So what if I am hiding in the storeroom? At least I am doing work. At least I am doing my part. At least I enjoy myself. At least I do constructive things. So what if you show yourself all the time? So prominent got use issit? Wow, by showing yourself all the things are done?
After the Macbeth Production, everyone just ran off, to have dinner, to go home and sleep, to slack, whatever. The crew was slogging their guts out, moving stuffs, and leaving last. Who knew? I was the one who had to lock up the LT and I watched as everyone left. Even someone who was with me didn't even say a word of thanks. All she did was to watch me move all the stuff back into the LT (a trolley and table) while she stood by. Wow and when derek came, she said, "So glad to have you here!"
Like wow, I am not needed la.. Then lock up yourself la! I took that comment seriously and I hate you ok, and not forgetting when you asked me to scram.
<3 jiamin jocelyn yijin derek xiangyi
Screw you all who gave us sarcastic comments.
<< Home