06 November 2006
OK today was supposed to go to school at 1pm, but I got the time wrong and went at 8am! :( Never mind. So I went to learn mass-dance with mass dance people.
SO FUN ok! Next year's mass dance will be a bollywood dance and omg! it's gonna be so, so, so FUN and exciting. You get the idea... I especially love the shake hips thing muahaha! When Mr murali (spelt like this?) taught us, he was OMG la. His butt was shaking left right just like in bollywood movies!
Ok so I learnt the first few bars already... At least won't embarass myself. Hehehh. I can't dance for nuts. After that was all ready to scram home and sleep when I saw Katherine and she pulled me back to school because she came to school too earlier. So I chatted with her and the CompClub people spotted us..
Then they needed my help in something, so they dragged me and Kathie all the way to comp club, and we worked on the stuffs till around 11.40 or so. This was how I ended up leaving school at 12 plus. Then I went for lunch at Carl's Junior with Rachel and KK :) I like their fries, got the freshly-fried taste.
----------------
Oh yes, last CCA session (Tuesday) was SonnieYam's birthday you know! Josephine was such a darling! She went to buy a cake for SonnieYam, and of course REMEMBERED to ask me to pay for the cake too. Anyway the cake was not bad la...
For that CCA session, JiaMin derek yijin and I were packing EL store so we spent much of our time in the storeroom.. We were talking talking talking non-stop. So fun! It's one of those moments that you will be 101% happy and not remember anything else, just indulging yourself in the moment.
Before we packed the store, we went to LT to move back the trolley and the whiteboard :) The whiteboard was spoilt so we took 1 and half hour to tape it back. And mind you, we did it so nicely! I shall post the pictures of our ARTWORK on my blog next time!
So there, we gossipped and packed the room.. Never enjoyed myself so much. We were just hiding in the storeroom, away from all those noise in the studio, and chatting and packing our stuff with our own people. We even plan to have a crew (+yi jin coz he's with us) chalet!
SO FUN ok! Next year's mass dance will be a bollywood dance and omg! it's gonna be so, so, so FUN and exciting. You get the idea... I especially love the shake hips thing muahaha! When Mr murali (spelt like this?) taught us, he was OMG la. His butt was shaking left right just like in bollywood movies!
Ok so I learnt the first few bars already... At least won't embarass myself. Hehehh. I can't dance for nuts. After that was all ready to scram home and sleep when I saw Katherine and she pulled me back to school because she came to school too earlier. So I chatted with her and the CompClub people spotted us..
Then they needed my help in something, so they dragged me and Kathie all the way to comp club, and we worked on the stuffs till around 11.40 or so. This was how I ended up leaving school at 12 plus. Then I went for lunch at Carl's Junior with Rachel and KK :) I like their fries, got the freshly-fried taste.
----------------
Oh yes, last CCA session (Tuesday) was SonnieYam's birthday you know! Josephine was such a darling! She went to buy a cake for SonnieYam, and of course REMEMBERED to ask me to pay for the cake too. Anyway the cake was not bad la...
For that CCA session, JiaMin derek yijin and I were packing EL store so we spent much of our time in the storeroom.. We were talking talking talking non-stop. So fun! It's one of those moments that you will be 101% happy and not remember anything else, just indulging yourself in the moment.
Before we packed the store, we went to LT to move back the trolley and the whiteboard :) The whiteboard was spoilt so we took 1 and half hour to tape it back. And mind you, we did it so nicely! I shall post the pictures of our ARTWORK on my blog next time!
So there, we gossipped and packed the room.. Never enjoyed myself so much. We were just hiding in the storeroom, away from all those noise in the studio, and chatting and packing our stuff with our own people. We even plan to have a crew (+yi jin coz he's with us) chalet!
<< Home