Sunday, November 05, 2006

05 November 2006

Haha. here are some photos from the day when we went to visit KH, right before bowling...

Norine & KH
AHHH!! Norine is so cute!
Me, KH & Jade. Norine took this picture and as you can see, it pretty much sucked.
OK Norine likes to take pictures of me doing funny things :(
JAde :) So cute!!!

-----------

Yeah then recently got some new stuffs. Here to share with you all the photos:

my new phone sony ericsson z610i. EYE CANDY. its a mirror in front!With flash it looks like this. But its more the first one than this one.
My new tote bag :) From Essentique at $27.90
My Havaianas slippers :) I like the shade of purple. Perfect for chalets!

---------------------------------

Ok today was supposed to go SAM with SQ for singapore biennale but I pangsehed her because I was too lazy and plus it would be better for her too, since she won't have to rush to meet me after her piano lesson.

I am like hiding among storybooks these days! Reading is a good way to waste ur life. haha.. Shall *TRY* to do some english homework. Language homework is always the easiest! :)