04 November 2006
Yay finally after a week of lessons I have time to go out... Today I got my new phone. (http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=php1_10527&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10527) I wanted blue one, because the rose pink was really pink and somehow a bit too gay for me. Huster black was ouch... Budden there was no blue one yet, HAVEN'T MAKE. Fine lor..
So sad, if there's a purple one I will definitely buy. The colour of the pink they printed on the papers and on the website was purplish, but the real phone is like REALLY pink.. But never mind, I still love my phone. SQ does too. Haha..
Ok then I bought a new bag too. $27.90? About there. Tomorrow going out with SQ, to spore biennale.
Anyway, am pleased to note that Mrs Lee is NOT leaving.. So DF, stop spreading rumours that Mrs Lee is! I love phyics & Mrs Lee! We're seeing her right after christmas on 26 december 06 and i wonder if... she is giving us chritmas presents? Hahaa
So sad, if there's a purple one I will definitely buy. The colour of the pink they printed on the papers and on the website was purplish, but the real phone is like REALLY pink.. But never mind, I still love my phone. SQ does too. Haha..
Ok then I bought a new bag too. $27.90? About there. Tomorrow going out with SQ, to spore biennale.
Anyway, am pleased to note that Mrs Lee is NOT leaving.. So DF, stop spreading rumours that Mrs Lee is! I love phyics & Mrs Lee! We're seeing her right after christmas on 26 december 06 and i wonder if... she is giving us chritmas presents? Hahaa
<< Home