Sunday, October 22, 2006

22 October 2006

Watched Silk today and I liked it a lot. Initial plan was that we go to Kah Han's house to wtach VCDs. But last min, kah han said we couldn't go to his house because his daddy had to work night shift. So we said, meet first at JE then we'll decide what to do.

Then when we all arrived, he smsed us that he doesn't feel like coming out. So he's not coming. We were all very pissed so we went to watch Silk.

* We = me, irene, dawn, yyc, sze kiat

Silk is v v v v nice and someone buy me the VCD for christmas so I can watch it again, alright! Haha...

------------------------

SQ

Love ya lots too. You know, Victor saw what you wrote for me and he was very jealous. I could tell it from his eyes. *You're jealous right, victor?*

I am glad that I got to know you. Remember the first time I saw you at GOR camp you asked me if I was going swimming. And I was quite puzzled. Haha only after that I realised what you meant. Anyway, after the GOR camp, we talked a lot about cass's distant relative. I suppose she helped to bond us too!

Then there was also the issue about green and his weirdo attitude which we LOVED so much and adored him for. Plus tons of things we can't even remember.

It was sad that you went to NJ soon after I got to know you, but nevertheless, I still love you. You're always so sweet. You know, you're one of those people that I can talk endlessly to even if we haven't met for ages. This is totally unlike those whom I face everyday but have nothing to say.

Ya, now that you've stepped out of RV and gone elsewhere, its hard to avoid all those sanbaing and blah but rmbr, we're always here for you! *opps mushy* but really, with us around you don't really have to bother with darling avril and dearie prasanthi.

love you.