19 October 2006
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore any good I can do or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. For I shall not pass this way again."
--------------------------------------------------
Today we had rehearsals. I feel useless in this production. I woke up late today, arrived at 9.45 but they haven't started so it wasn't that bad. Anyway no one cares if I am there or not because I am useless in this production.
I am the ticket stub collector. And the timer who has to get actors onto stage when it's their turn. And the stage manager in name.
I am useless. I am sorry Jia Min that you have to do so much all by yourself. It sucks that I was away for the past few days with Interact and now I am completely lost. I am so sorry, Jia Min.
Someone shoot me.
--------------------------------------------------
Today we had rehearsals. I feel useless in this production. I woke up late today, arrived at 9.45 but they haven't started so it wasn't that bad. Anyway no one cares if I am there or not because I am useless in this production.
I am the ticket stub collector. And the timer who has to get actors onto stage when it's their turn. And the stage manager in name.
I am useless. I am sorry Jia Min that you have to do so much all by yourself. It sucks that I was away for the past few days with Interact and now I am completely lost. I am so sorry, Jia Min.
Someone shoot me.
<< Home