15 October 2006
Was dead tired yesterday, so much so I fell asleep in the bath and when I was chatting.
But I went for class discussion at JEC still. 9.30 am. woke up at 7 plus, left house at 8.30am.
I took 176 and fell down in the bus because I was all ready to get off but the bus jerked or something and I fell down in a kneeling position. I picked myself up and pretended nothing happened and got off the bus. Hell. Now my knee is all raw and whatsoever. No skin
It was bad la huh, everyone was late. I found lirui eating at long john's and we went over to mrt station. We caught gu zheng and xiaopeng all ready to go for disco outing. Eli and kah lok came, then YYC, then bena and kah han then emily.
Discussion. Then off to respective places to get materials and back to JE to complete the stuff. So tiring. And I fell asleep the moment I came back. Gotta sleep early today so I can go school early and copy physics. Got flag duty tmr too. will anyone save me frm the fatigue?
But I went for class discussion at JEC still. 9.30 am. woke up at 7 plus, left house at 8.30am.
I took 176 and fell down in the bus because I was all ready to get off but the bus jerked or something and I fell down in a kneeling position. I picked myself up and pretended nothing happened and got off the bus. Hell. Now my knee is all raw and whatsoever. No skin
It was bad la huh, everyone was late. I found lirui eating at long john's and we went over to mrt station. We caught gu zheng and xiaopeng all ready to go for disco outing. Eli and kah lok came, then YYC, then bena and kah han then emily.
Discussion. Then off to respective places to get materials and back to JE to complete the stuff. So tiring. And I fell asleep the moment I came back. Gotta sleep early today so I can go school early and copy physics. Got flag duty tmr too. will anyone save me frm the fatigue?
<< Home