Friday, October 13, 2006

13 October 2006

I've been wanting to blog since yesterday but i couldn't sign in to blogger and I forgot what I wanted to say.

Anyway, today started out horribly. I woke up feeling all sore and grumpy but I dragged myself to school. By the way, THANK YOU BENA for massaging me :p Then usual lessons in LT and classrooms blah. We had CCA in LT but was kicked out by Dance people because they needed to practise. Then choir occupied the room for a while. Whatever lor

Then I sorta ran around the whole time and I injured my finger though I didn't realise. I felt the pain but was running around that I didn't see it until I was passing the tube of glue to hongjie and saw my own finger dripping blood. Then I wiped away the blood and what was left was a tiny cut which I put a plaster on later.

Then after that I went to help RVIC sell icecream and we went to JE to have dinner and I to buy cosmetics for tomorrow. We took 97 and the bus driver scolded us saying something like "Late by 1 hour plus you all still so slow all stand there stoning... Call yourself chinese school students!"

Like it has got anything to do with us being chinese school students.

I was having this terrible tummy pain because I didn't eat enough but I still gave up my seat. Then the evil woman just glared at me and sat down without a word of thanks. WHATEVR LO.

We had dinner and bought the stuff and Si Hui and I took 176 home and crapped all the way. Then I reached home and was walking up the overhead bridge. Saw an old ah ma walking up slowly.. I offered her help and she smiled and said thanks so sweetly.

The day started out horrible but ended beautifully.

OH YES! I remember what I wanted to blog about already. Yesterday we went for tea with mrs t. and alfred ordered garden snails. I stole one from him and it was delicious. I am going there to have garden snails again! HMmm YUMMY... Watching ghost whisperer now. Getting ready to shed tears. Everey Friday night I cy because of ghost whisperer because the endings are always so touching.