Friday, September 29, 2006

29 September 2006

My Latest dp on MSN.

------------------------------------------

Hey... Today's Chemistry paper was a killer! How could they do this to me?!!! HEY! It was damned difficult and I swear I couldn't do like half the paper?! Anyway, I found out something - that people like to shake their legs. During Chemistry Paper I, Zhihui kept shaking his leg. When the paper ended I told him to stop coz it's very unsightly and crude. Then Paper II, zhiler started shaking his legs too. After a while, yuxiao who was beside me did so too.. Then last of all, jonathan tay joined in, but his was the worst because he dou3 both legs very vigorously!

Oh, how am I to survive another 5 days among leg-shaking people? BU4 YAO4 DOU3 JIAO3 LE!!!

After the papers, Karen, Fong Yee, DF, jiayi and I went to Furama hotel and Crown Hotel with Miss Tan and Mr Kuang for the grad night thing... Not bad la the places, but I preferred Furama as it is a lot brighter and it smells nice (of food)too, in addition to its better menu. Crown Hotel is not bad either, it is very classy albeit looking a bit old on the outside.

Anyway this is my sister's art project:


HAHA.. The fish looks DAMNED fake. The chicken wing looked nice though... My sister's in NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) and this is one of her projects. Yesterday night she came home at 12++ am lugging this BBQ pit home, haha. When I saw it I was like "OMG I MUST TAKE A PHOTO!"