Thursday, September 28, 2006

28 September 2006


ARghh so today's paper pretty much sucked. Haha, it was so funny, just before the paper began, Mdm Lim Kim Choo asked us to put away our things. Then she saw my 3 packets of tissue, she said, "have only your stationery and tissue paper or whatever" in chinese with "tisu paple" in English. Yu Xiao looked at me then she laughed, I looked at the tissue and I burst out into laughter.

I sit pretty much in front, and right beside the huge alley. ZJ's on the other side, haha, and she brought a pair of binoculars to see my work. Norine forgot to bring her telescope :(

Todays papers were so long and during the geog paper, I straightened my arm after writng for 1.5 hours and my arm muscles HURT like hell. Whatever those were, biceps triceps wtvr! Pain~ It's still hurting pretty much as I type.

Tomorrow's Chemistry, my worst paper. Wish me luck! & recently I've got this addiction to the Snoopy potato Chips. I've polished 2 packets in 2 days :)

Dunno what to mug for Chemistry, so haven't started yet..

----------------------------

Got this issue bugging my since yesterday after I met DF... So I just just say everything out, then feel better for EOYs.

Dear Senior,
You know who you are, the sucker who backstabbed me and hum and don't dare to admit when I asked you 2 years ago. *Hint: It's a guy who's in JC now.

Well, whatever you did not nominate me for, actually I also don't need, simply because there isn't a need for it. It won't give me good results or money. Anyway, it wouldn't really bother me if not for the fact that you are so screwed up that you don't dare to admit what you said. If all you do is to tell another junior that I am not nominated by you because you don't want to, and imply that I have no substance, then I feel sorry for you.

And please lor, I hate people who say or IMPLY I have no substance. Because that's stark contrast to the truth. You really gotta wash your mouth or wash your brain. Scrub them clean.

Well.. to be honest this issue has been bugging me for 2 years since it happened, and once a while it floats up and makes me angry. All along for these 2 years, I didn't know who was syaing the truth. And thanks a lot lor for saying all the rubbish you do. I am a petty person, and let me tell you all along I got huai hen zai xing. And to be honest, I really hate your batch of seniors other than some really nice people, which doesn't include you of course.

Whatever it is, I hate you to the end of your life, which is gonna end really soon.

Phew. Feel so much better. Haha...