Wednesday, September 27, 2006

27 September 2006

Ok was on the phone with yyc just now and I laughed my head off for a full 2 minutes, during which I couldn't talk at all because my laughter was too intense... yyc asks stupid things, and does silly things like run around in a bunny suit and ribbon on his head (Ok fine, second part is purely my imagination)

Anyway today the language papers were hard. I think the school is determined to make us fail and retain and pay and extra year of school fees. Whatever it is, I will not fall for their trick, if i fail i shall just go to another school! (Did I just say something that will get me a demerit point for disloyalty to the school? Opps)

Anyway tomorrow's geog and ss. i am like 70% done with geog. I wanted to do 100% geog but in the end I was scared I would have no time to study SS so I am studying a bit of SS now... I am 1% done with SS.

I fear the essays.