24 September 2006
*Sniffs Sniffs*
Arghh... Flu not gone yet. I had flu yesterday but I still dragged myself to gor. I felt fine on the way there and when I went home, it was nearly gone, but it seems to have worsened today :(
Arghh. Always like this. Exams + Flu + Nvr Study = Horrible results

Arghh... Flu not gone yet. I had flu yesterday but I still dragged myself to gor. I felt fine on the way there and when I went home, it was nearly gone, but it seems to have worsened today :(
Arghh. Always like this. Exams + Flu + Nvr Study = Horrible results

What I see when I look out of my window. Sometimes I feel like I live in a forest.
------------------------------------
"Our Physics practical lesson yesterday was scary. LLM took over the lesson since LT wasn't in school, so we were subjected to an hour of terror. I don't like LLM. =( She might be a good teacher in the academic aspect, but 100% strictness and rule-by-rule with no caring, funny side is not what I want in a teacher. That 1 hour made me so much more appreciative of Mrs Lee-Teo. *sniff*"
Who says Mrs Lee is not funny and not caring? She is caring and funny towards only the deserving people, i.e. 3B! Our class is going to miss Mrs Lee so much when she leaves next year. Sigh, who else can teach physics as well as she does? SObs
<< Home