Friday, September 15, 2006

15 September 2006

TUESDAY
There was no CCA, but Xin Ran and I stayed back to do homework. We were in the library and we nearly froze to death... At about 3 we went down for a supposed short break which lasted 45 minutes, HAHA! Forgot what time we left, but it was quite late.

WEDNESDAY
Today we had house meeting which was quite a waste of time. I'm in cheering & helping with the mascot costumes :) Anyway at first we had a hard time looking for cheerleaders, especially the boys. In the end we found the dance girls, but there were no dance boys in unicorn, so there. The track and field people were so nice! jiaxu, mingzhang and jonathan voluntered. Nice little boys.

Right after house meeting, we gathered in the hall for a spot check. Miss Yew was quite happy with my appearance. Afterall, I don't fold my socks, I don't wear a miniskirt for uniform,I dont have ultra-loose belts and I am not paul twohill. But after that Mrs Look came over and claimed that my fringe was too long. Aww com'on. Mrs Lee teaches me and she didn't even say anything about my fringe, Miss Yew checked and she say my hair was fine.

So, stop picking on me! There's nothing wrong with my fringe. It doesn't cover my eyes, neither does it cover my eyebrows or anything, for that matter. I assure you I can see everything clearly, not through a curtain of hair.

Seriously, why do teachers like to pick on me? I am a law-abiding student who cares for the community and who hasn't done anything wrong except for occasional clumsy slips. Nothing else. I hope the rings don't mean that I will get picked on for the rest of my secondary school life.

Please. -.-

Anyway after school, I went with KH to JE to meet Kish to borrow books for GOR. At about 3.50, I had japanese omelette noodles with a drink + a waffle, but I was still quite hungry. Then we met Mr Old Victor and went for GOR.

I read with Twin to a class of less than 15 pupils. 5 were down with chicken pox. Oh my, wednesday group's kids are so cute! I like Shawn and Michelle. Shawn is very very well-behaved, and he looks so sweet and cute when he smiles. His eyes just become so small and cute. I shall take pictures of him next week! Michelle is so chubby!

When sessions ended, Minqi and I went for a drink with Aidah, Kish and Victor. We chatted rubbish. HAHA

THURSDAY
Had a long day but I can't remember what I did. I think I bathed and slept.

TODAY
Read this: http://www.p-p-p-powerbook.com/files/thepowerbook.pdf

Heheh.. Today's friday, tomorrow got gor! I am so excited. I am all ready, armed with my camera to take horrendous pictures of Victor like a paparazzi! Sigh but before that, we have HSK exam. I hope I do well and get a nice certificate for the money I paid :)

Shall do my homework like a good child does, later. HAHA well, today nothing much happened. I should say that lessons were quite boring. Except for maybe English and Chinese. For English lesson, Miss Tan talked to us for a whole lesson, which I enjoyed a lot! Theophilia and Elizabeth and I ended up talking about some rubbish stuff which I can't remember. Dorothy didn't join in because she was doing so chemistry homework or what.

Chinese lesson was extremely funny! Think Miss Yu not that bad la, she tries very hard to make us enjoy lessons. Anyway we stole many of her skittles to eat, haha! Right after I type this, I shll upload my Student Leaders Camp photos.

Woots!