06 September 2006
TUESDAY
I ate so much I couldn't believe it.
In the morning, I bought a waffle on the way to school as breakfast. Then I had my EOY English Oral exam which I totally screwed up. I was right after the dancegirls and I was the timer. After I had my oral, I timed everyone after me and stared at the stopwatch for nearly 1++ hour...
Reading-wise it wasn't very good since I was so nervous I mis-read many things. Picture was fine. Then coversation.. hmm... I think I was out of point. But anyway I took about 8 minutes. About average. Those that I timed either took 7 plus or 10 plus minutes.
After the oral, I went to have a very very early lunch. It was about 11 only. I went to BM library to return my theodora twist then had chicken rice for lunch. Then I walked around and bought a packet of marshmallows and a cup of bubbletea chocolate ice blended. I brought them all to school to eat and drink in drama studio... Opps. HAha.. When my juniors came with some chips, it was like a small picnic :)
After CCA on the way home, I bought another waffle, a hot-dog bread and 6 otahs. I was happy and full!
TODAY
We attended this bicultural talk in the morning. Then 3B went to Villa frangipani to have lunch. After I finished my food, xiu yi and I escorted Elizabeth home on a cab. Then we walked back to school and met Emily and some other girls. We went to the canteen and decided to wait for the rest of the guys to come back while Emily and I went to find out where lab 5 was.
In the end, we were the latest because the guys went back without us... Mrs Lee scolded us 3-5 sentences only and let us off :) Love her!
I ate so much I couldn't believe it.
In the morning, I bought a waffle on the way to school as breakfast. Then I had my EOY English Oral exam which I totally screwed up. I was right after the dancegirls and I was the timer. After I had my oral, I timed everyone after me and stared at the stopwatch for nearly 1++ hour...
Reading-wise it wasn't very good since I was so nervous I mis-read many things. Picture was fine. Then coversation.. hmm... I think I was out of point. But anyway I took about 8 minutes. About average. Those that I timed either took 7 plus or 10 plus minutes.
After the oral, I went to have a very very early lunch. It was about 11 only. I went to BM library to return my theodora twist then had chicken rice for lunch. Then I walked around and bought a packet of marshmallows and a cup of bubbletea chocolate ice blended. I brought them all to school to eat and drink in drama studio... Opps. HAha.. When my juniors came with some chips, it was like a small picnic :)
After CCA on the way home, I bought another waffle, a hot-dog bread and 6 otahs. I was happy and full!
TODAY
We attended this bicultural talk in the morning. Then 3B went to Villa frangipani to have lunch. After I finished my food, xiu yi and I escorted Elizabeth home on a cab. Then we walked back to school and met Emily and some other girls. We went to the canteen and decided to wait for the rest of the guys to come back while Emily and I went to find out where lab 5 was.
In the end, we were the latest because the guys went back without us... Mrs Lee scolded us 3-5 sentences only and let us off :) Love her!
<< Home