5 August 2006
Hmm. I always title my posts according to their dates unless something that's not-so-normal requires a specific title. It's 12.08 am now, on Sunday... but I guess I'll still title this as 5 August because today, ok yesterday, was really fun.
Just a few hours ago, we were at TJCC for our first class CIP together. I think it was really fun and I finally saw class spirit and togetherness :) We manned game stalls there, and I've uploaded some of the pictures here.
Shan't write much, the pictures say it all. I shall upload all the photos and send to everyone in the class. Irene says she's gonna print out a really huge picture (see below, class photo) to put up on class noticeboard. Nice, thanks to my high-quality camera. MUAHAHHA
NEWater for everyone at Taman Jurong. Took this shot while waiting around. Thought it was nice:) HAHAHA
This baby very cute right? I tou-pai'ed then the daddy saw.... and smiled at me. :)
Knockem, Janice's station... Pretty dangerous because at first I was sitting at the stall and eating when suddenly some METAL cans just suddenly flew all around and I fled.
Jade and Ning Xin. These 2 poor thangs were stationed at the graffiti corner and they smelled paint for like 6 hours++?
Ballet Dancers from DancePointe. They are so cute!
Janice & Me. Okay I realised it. I look like some weirdo on the street. But actually it wasn't my fault - my hair was messy after running around so I might as well cover everything. Hahhaa
YYC gets "K"ed by Lirui, Kah Lok & Gu Zheng. Wonder if this photo will appear on newspaper with the title "teenage violence"? Hahaa
Nicest Class Photo ever - totally cool right? Tell me which other class gets to take their class photo while lying right smack in the middle of the road? Hahaha.
One of the highlight's of the concert... He sings ok luh, like on CD liddat, too bad I don't like him. I took a millions shots of him for my lil' bro.
Beautiful right? I think such shots show the festive mood best!End. Nice, right? I love 3B.





<< Home