Sunday, August 27, 2006

27 August 2006

click here.

------------------------------

Haha... I think I am utterly evil. How can I be so happy when he is so sad? It's like he is so disappointed, but I am so happy and as if gloating over his loss. I can't believe myself. I am evil.

------------------------------

thank you for listening to me, and telling me words that are useless in reality but touching to the heart... thank you lor!!! you very nice!!!

-----------------------------

Today, I grieve for my sister. I apologise for all the things I have done in the past that made you irritated. I am sorry for everything...

I didn't know... That this single accident would...

Today.

My sister died in the seemingly harmless accident, and I swear I will remember it for life.

Today.

She died of embarassment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

* Don't ask me what happened to her. HAHAHA. Ask her.