Monday, August 21, 2006

21 August 2006

Physics was passable today, chem SPA too. Today was quite a good day, nothing much happened except that I kept wanting to sleep during Chia's lesson. It's very very hot today.

Later need to buy Graph Paper & Pencil Lead. I am quite broke.

Today's Irene's birthday. Tomorrow's Xiao Peng's. Saturday was Adeline's.

------------------

SUNDAY
Much time was spent sleeping, until I got a headache and couldn't study. Somehow I got a flu too, but was well again after the test was over.

-----------------

SATURDAY
I went for RI installation. It was ULTRA pissing. I was late, so I took a cab from Dhoby Guat. I got on the cab, told the driver I wanted to get to RI. He asked me where it was, and I said Bishan. Throughout the whole trip, I kept reminding him that I wanted to go Raffles Institution because he seemed to be going the wrong way. So after while I told him, "I want to go RI. It's at 1 Raffles Institution lane."

With which, he replied, "Ya I know. I am very familiar with the area."

And thank you very much, he drove me to RJC and I wasted $7++

Anyway had fun la, talked to kevin quah, etc. After a while, I left for GOR. It was fine, we had fun. After the sessions, they wanted to go JP and dragged me along. I went and they suddenly wanted to watch a movie. We watched my super ex-girlfriend, which was damned late la, and I was still in my RV uniform. -.-!

Okay, anyway the movie was damned nice, all of you should go watch. The ending was so so touching...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELINE