Thursday, August 17, 2006

17 August 2006

Yesterday study biology study until the adaptations of arteries part then i plonked and I fell asleep. So I woke up at 5.00 am today and started studying 2 chapters. Read through everything once, then rushed to school. I should say that the biology test was just just fine la. But barely.

Anyway was taking 57 today home. I didn't bring my card so I put in coins and that Mr. Stupid Driver asked for my card. I said I didn't bring and he said I have to pay adult fare. DF and Eliz was alr like in the bus and waiting for me to come over. Then I said I have to go top up my fare DF thought I didn't pay enough. So I proclaimed loudly, "NO LA. The driver ask me pay adult fare.. WOW, I DON'T LOOK LIKE A STUDENT! I AM A NURSE?!"

After that I paid up and went over to DF and Elizabeth then I purposely kept complaining very loudly. I mean, its SO ridiculous. I am wearing my uniform and I don't look like a student? Then what am I? A NURSE?!! Out of sarcasm I said very very loudly that I am a nurse. Then DF said I am a senior nurse. Then I said, "Yeah right. I've been working for 50 over years. Budden shouldn't I be paying the senior citizens' fare?!"

Anyway the rest of the trip was just me talking about how ridiculous the driver was while he stole sneaky glances at us. (We were sitting near the driver) I behaved like a total brat but com'on, it is REALLY very ridiculous. And the moral of the story is, don't offend waimin. And even if you DO offend her, please let it NOT be ridiculous. Otherwise, she's flare up totally like a barbarian.