11 August 2006
Friday's here again :)
Today was Add. Math & English Common Test. I think my Add.Math is gone, I didn't know how to do quite a few questions, and there were only a few questions in the test. I failed my last test, and according to some not-so-reliable and reliable sources, it is 50-50. Assuming I want to pass, I have to get 28 this time, because I got 22 the last time.
For English, I wrote Q.5, about SGEM. I finished the whole essay, read through it, and Uh-Oh. I mean, grammar-wise and vocabulary-wise, it should be fine, but I am not so sure about the content. It seems out-of-point, but I cross my fingers and hope it is not.
Other than that, Miss Eu didn't come for our chemistry lesson today. Today was a short day because the tests took up 2 hours, the break more than half an hour, and lessons s few hours. CCA, to my pleasant surprise, was cancelled. However, the terrible truth came crashing down. There's make-up CCA session next thursday!
Anyway, the SC Investiture is next wednesday, right before biology. HELLO?! Biology needs a lot of time to be studied ok!!! Whoever or whichever teacher is reading this, please tell the school to arrange the calendar of events appropriately.
Today was Add. Math & English Common Test. I think my Add.Math is gone, I didn't know how to do quite a few questions, and there were only a few questions in the test. I failed my last test, and according to some not-so-reliable and reliable sources, it is 50-50. Assuming I want to pass, I have to get 28 this time, because I got 22 the last time.
For English, I wrote Q.5, about SGEM. I finished the whole essay, read through it, and Uh-Oh. I mean, grammar-wise and vocabulary-wise, it should be fine, but I am not so sure about the content. It seems out-of-point, but I cross my fingers and hope it is not.
Other than that, Miss Eu didn't come for our chemistry lesson today. Today was a short day because the tests took up 2 hours, the break more than half an hour, and lessons s few hours. CCA, to my pleasant surprise, was cancelled. However, the terrible truth came crashing down. There's make-up CCA session next thursday!
Anyway, the SC Investiture is next wednesday, right before biology. HELLO?! Biology needs a lot of time to be studied ok!!! Whoever or whichever teacher is reading this, please tell the school to arrange the calendar of events appropriately.
<< Home