1 August 2006
Bio SPA today was ok la, except that my graph looked a bit weird. But anyway, it is over so I'm ok with it. CCA ended like at about 3 today because SOMEONE refused to lend us any balls or frisbees for our PT. Must book in advance ma, so we booked 2 balls and 2 frisbees for 26 September's CCA. WOW right! Haha and some new indie teacher saw me publicly rolling my eyes at Cat Yeow. OK, I'm a rude little girl and the school is going to scold me when they see this...
This Saturday's our CIP at TJCC. I hope we'll have fun lo, afterall we are tending to the game stalls ma. Miss Yew has not been in school this 2 days, wonder if she's ok. Yesterday I had high fever, 39.2 degree celcius and my face was red lo, then I ate crabs and I recovered! Amazing right!
I think food does wonders for me. Today I am very very fine, just that my voice isn't quite okay, but I still ate chocolate cookies anyway, hahahaahahah! I will recover whenever I get to eat... I feel like eating KFC tomorrow. I'll have KFC tomorrow at tiong Bahru Plaza if there are no remedial lessons. I also want chilli crabs and blood clams! I want fish & co also!
Gosh, I have so so much Math homework. I haven't done any. Must do it by today or else Wei Zhen jie jie will scold me... budden she hasn't taught me how to do lehh...
This Saturday's our CIP at TJCC. I hope we'll have fun lo, afterall we are tending to the game stalls ma. Miss Yew has not been in school this 2 days, wonder if she's ok. Yesterday I had high fever, 39.2 degree celcius and my face was red lo, then I ate crabs and I recovered! Amazing right!
I think food does wonders for me. Today I am very very fine, just that my voice isn't quite okay, but I still ate chocolate cookies anyway, hahahaahahah! I will recover whenever I get to eat... I feel like eating KFC tomorrow. I'll have KFC tomorrow at tiong Bahru Plaza if there are no remedial lessons. I also want chilli crabs and blood clams! I want fish & co also!
Gosh, I have so so much Math homework. I haven't done any. Must do it by today or else Wei Zhen jie jie will scold me... budden she hasn't taught me how to do lehh...
<< Home